The Space Tech Expo team is excited to announce that the call for papers for the 2019 show is now open.
New for the 2019 event are the following five focus areas: industry trends; space systems; components, parts and assemblies; testing; and industry 4.0 technologies.
We are now developing the Conference, Open Tech Forum, Workshops and 360 Sessions agendas and welcome your input into our research, as well as inviting you to submit your own talk proposals. Please also feel free to submit a form if you are keen to participate in a panel discussion or have any ideas for innovative session formats.
Space Tech Expo 2019 will focus on topics including, but not limited to, the following:
- In-space assembly and manufacturing (including advanced robotics, software, artificial intelligence, advanced propulsion systems)
- In-situ resource utilization: technical and legal challenges and innovations
- Satellite servicing technologies
- Small sat technology, satellite miniaturization, swarm constellation development
- Commercial and public space station development
- Earth observation, communications and other (small) satellite end-user market requirements
- 5G implementation and development
- Military space branch developments and impacts on the industry
- Orbital debris challenges and technical development
- Small and large launcher development
- Exploration mission updates (manned and unmanned)
Industry 4.0 Technologies
- Additive manufacturing
- Internet of things
- Augmented reality
- Virtual reality
- Rapid simulation
- Artificial intelligence
- Smart manufacturing
- Systems integration
- Next-gen propulsion systems (hybrid, hall effect, gridded ion engines, highly efficient multistage plasma thrusters, nuclear, chemical etc.)
- Software for mission optimization
- Advanced material development (structures, composites, alloys etc)
- Navigation and communications (5G, RF antenna development etc)
- Engineering services
Components, Parts and Assemblies
- Mechanical components
- Electronic components
- Electrical systems
- Electronics manufacturing
- Cable and wire
- Precision machining
- Environmental testing
- Non-destructive testing
- Vibration testing
- Electrical testing
- Data acquisition
- Software failure analysis testing
If you would like to submit an abstract you can do so using our online form below. The deadline for proposals is Thursday October 25, 2018 and we will endeavor to review all submissions within six-to-eight weeks.
Please ensure that you have read the submission guidelines.
Nicole Heins – Conference Producer
US & Canada toll free: +1 855 436 8683
Europe: +44 1273 916 264
*Please note: Proposals will not be accepted by email and must go through the web form.