Connect with Buyers from the Space and Aerospace Industry
In 2017 Aerospace Electrical Systems Expo will merge with the Space Tech Expo brand, focusing on electrical systems/components for space & hi-rel applications, opening opportunities to connect with buyers and design engineers from the space industry.
Reasons to participate
- The event continues to attract more high quality buyers with a 20% increase in attendance in 2016 compared to 2015.
- Expecting 300+ exhibitors; confirmed exhibitors include Axon Cable, Glenair, KEMET, DIT-MCO, Printech Circuit Labs, Multi-Contact
- In its new home in Pasadena, Space Tech Expo has firmly placed itself at the hub of the global space industry.
- Meet thousands of engineers, scientists, C-level executives, government representatives, policy makers, space agencies, military and entrepreneurs in one place.
- Many primes in attendance including Honeywell, BAE Systems, GE Avation, NASA, opening opportunities for the space supply chain and small businesses.