Covid-19 Industry Report
With the world forced to adjust to a new reality we’ve been delving into the impact Covid-19 is really having on the aerospace sector. We reached out to the community and they responded allowing us to measure the impact Covid-19 is having on business operations and purchasing priorities across the space technology supply chain.
Over 850 key stakeholders responded from end-users and service providers, prime contractors, system integrators, suppliers, testers, space agencies, governments and many more. The entire community got involved by sharing their views in an industry survey and participating in a live webinar. Now you can read the final report.
Read the unique report to discover:
- How the space technology supply chains responded to the Covid-19 pandemic
- Which business activities will be front and center in the company investment over the next 24 months
- What the space technology industry has done to help mitigate the outbreak of Covid-19
The report benchmarks the status of the space technology supply chain as of halfway May 2020. It will take you on a journey from before the outbreak of the global pandemic, the current status of the market, and how the key contributors from the survey and industry professionals view the future of the space technology supply chain.
Webinar: Live Discussion
Missed out on our recent webinar; Ensuring Space Business Continuity in a Time of Global Uncertainty
A live discussion with a panel of experts examining the key outcomes from the survey.
Panel of experts:
- David Barnhart - Director, Space Engineering Research Center, University of Southern California
- Eric Stallmer – President, Commercial Spaceflight Federation
- Tim Dyer – President, Elcon Precision
A range of industry stakeholders responded to our survey from across the community including:
End-users / Service Providers Suppliers Space Agencies
Government / Military R&D / University Prime Contractors / System Integrators
The survey results gave an insight into how the pandemic is impacting business and the main outcomes where covered in the webinar. Now you can download the unique report.