Free event: join us at the world’s largest free space tech industry expo
As an industry insider, you’ve probably heard of Space Tech Expo USA, but did you know that the B2B trade event – the largest industry event of its kind showcasing sector-wide innovations and technology – is completely free to attend? To join thousands of your space and aerospace industry peers as the entire sector gathers at the Pasadena Convention Center on May 23-25, register for your free pass today. You’ll be among industry leaders, decision makers, manufacturers, engineers, specifiers, and buyers as together you discover the very latest innovations, solutions, and technologies from across the entire space and aerospace supply chain.
This year, Space Tech Expo USA is hosting exhibiting companies including JPL, NRO, BAE Systems, Ascent Aerospace, Jacobs, Northrop Grumman, Aerojet Rocketdyne, Virgin Galactic, Lockheed Martin, Phase Four, Motiv Space Systems, General Dynamics, Fralock, GoEngineer, Zodiac Data Systems, among hundreds of others. Get involved by signing up for your free exhibition hall pass, which provides access to:
- 250+ exhibitors from all areas of the industry supply chain
- 40+ free learning sessions in the Open Tech Forum
- Three exciting days of live product demonstrations
- Exclusive networking receptions attended by industry personnel from all levels
- First look at innovations from technical designers, sub-systems suppliers, and manufacturers
- The very latest news from civil, military, commercial space, and aerospace
Included in your free pass is admission to the Space Tech Expo Product Showcase – a series of live demonstrations highlighting cutting-edge developments in space and aerospace technology. The Showcase features industry majors, including:
- SCHURTER, showcasing its new High-Current Space Fuse for space applications
- Experior Laboratories, presenting its High G Vibrations and SRS Shock Testing for rocket launch and payload delivery applications
- Airwolf 3D, demonstrating how it maintains its status as the undisputed leader of multimaterial desktop 3D printing
- AssetSmart, providing a demo of its enterprise Test Asset Management software, which connects all your physical operations for total test equipment and instrument visibility
- Item West, showcasing its customizable Stairway/Platform system
As well as access to the entire exhibition hall and live product demonstrations, your free pass includes attendance to Free Sessions @ Open Tech Forum. Spanning all three days of Space Tech Expo USA, the Open Tech Forum features speakers from some of the most recognizable names in the industry. Thought leaders from Northrop Grumman, Space & Missile Systems Center, iBASEt, Granta Design, VPG Foil Resistors, and International Rectifier will be among speakers taking part in some 40 discussions and presentations focused on the industry’s most pressing issues. They’ll be covering topics such as aerospace manufacturing and design, thermal management, additive manufacturing, communication, electronics and testing innovations.
Space Tech Expo is at the very heart of sector developments. It provides the background to meetings of some of the industry’s greatest minds, latest discoveries, and most exciting new business connections. Register for free here. We hope you’ll join us in Pasadena this May 23-25. There are a limited number of free passes, so register now to ensure you don’t miss out. As a bonus, registrations received before Monday, May 15, 2017, will be entered into the free sweepstake to win an exclusive $500 dining experience at Ruth’s Chris Steak House in Pasadena.