Free Webinar Downloads
Download free webinars by Space Tech Expo USA and Space Tech Expo Europe on metal additive manufacturing, electric propulsion, alternative spacecraft propellants and satellite production.
Creating New Market Opportunities for Future Spacecraft with Next-Gen Electric Propulsion Systems
Electric propulsion (EP) is a technology which has gained a lot of interest from major space industry players over the last five years due to technical advancements but also thanks to a renewed competition in the launch vehicles market. This webinar brings together commercial and agency representatives, to discuss the following topics:
- Technology research and development on Hall Effect Thrusters, Gridded Ion Engines and Highly Efficient Multistage Plasma Thrusters
- A market view on the benefits of these types of propulsion
- The expected technology trends for electric propulsion
- How market trends impact on power electronics
Date: Monday, July 09, 2018
Time: 05:00 PM Central European Summer Time / 8:00AM Pacific Daylight Time / 11:00AM Eastern Daylight Time
Speaking organizations include: European Space Agency, Eutelsat, Airbus Space Equipment Division.
Ready to Pick Up the Pace? How to Meet Future Demand by Reducing Your Satellite Production Time
Manufacturers are considering automation of specific manufacturing processes and standardization components; for example, by introducing or redefining the use of robotics and software. This webinar discusses the following topics:
- How can automation technologies be applied across the satellite manufacturing industry and how will they challenge and change the way we manufacture customized spacecraft?
- Which innovative tools have shown that they enhance a faster manufacturing cycle process?
- How will in-space manufacturing change the approach to spacecraft design and manufacturing?
Speaking organizations include: RUAG Space; Boeing Defense, Space & Security; and Tempo Automation.
From Toxic to Green: How to Best Prepare Our Spacecraft for the Use of Cheaper Alternative Propellants
Bringing together industry experts in the field of propulsion systems and research in this area, this webinar will discuss issues including:
- What kind of propellants are already used and what kind of propellants currently developed are likely to be used in the near future
- Which currently used rocket components and materials would be able to withstand those new propellants and what is required from the industry to be able to introduce those propellants into existing spacecraft
- What kind of restrictions are likely to be put in place around the use of hydrazine and when
Speaking organizations include: DLR; Airbus; and ArianeGroup.
Bridging the Standards Gap in Metal AM Parts Used in Aerospace Applications – Defining Future Frameworks
Bringing together industry experts from America Makes and AMSC / ANSI, ASTM International and the Technology Partnership, this webinar will discuss issues including:
- Key gaps in the metal additive manufacturing qualification process
- Determining strategies and approaches to overcome these gaps and engaging industry to input into the future solutions
- Assuring quality of metal AM parts through in-process monitoring
Speaking organizations include: America Makes & American National Standards Institute (ANSI) ; ASTM International; The Technology Partnership; and Concept Laser Inc.