Space Tech Expo blasted off in Pasadena, California in May 2019, marking another immensely successful edition of the premier trade show for an industry that is growing exponentially, with many impressed with how the show has expanded and developed in response to industry needs.
3,020 attendees from 32 countries converged on Pasadena for the event
- 75% of attendees influence or make the final decisions within their business
- The exhibition hosted 247 exhibitors from across the aerospace supply chain including: NASA JPL, MAXAR, Northrop Grumman, Element, Curtiss-Wright and Novawurks.
- The Space Tech Conference presented a stellar speaker line-up including: NASA Ames, Siemens, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, IBM, Airbus, Commercial Spaceflight Federation and Ball Aerospace. Speakers discussed changes in the launch systems and satellite industries, challenges and developments regarding space system technology and an introduction, masterclass on the new ways of manufacturing including implementing industry 4.0 technologies and more.
- The Product Showcase featured exhibitor presentations of the latest technology including the Questa Simulation and Questa VRM from Mentor, the CT100B Cable Analyzer from MOHR Test and Measurement and the Delta 6 DEF Stewart from Zemarc.
- New for 2019, the Space Trails were an effective, streamlined way of ensuring attendees encountered everything the expo had to offer their business. Participants included: Northrop Grumman, NTS, Experior Laboratories and Bosch Rexroth.