Space Tech Expo is America's B2B Meeting Place for Space Technology
In its sixth year, Space Tech Expo and Conference 2017 continues to grow in its new venue in Pasadena, CA. As America’s engineering meeting place for space technology, the free-to-attend exhibition draws the attendance of thousands of industry leaders, decision makers, engineers and buyers to meet manufacturers and the supply chain for civil, military and commercial space and aerospace.
The B2B space industry event will showcase the latest technology and collaborative opportunities from JPL, The Aerospace Corporation, Missile Defense Agency, NRO, BAE Systems, Space and Missile Systems Center, Jacobs, Dayton T. Brown, Printech Circuit Labs and many more.
Watch the OFFICIAL Space Tech Expo video
Space Tech Conference
Running parallel to the exhibition, Space Tech Conference will once again offer valuable perspectives from leading commercial, government and defense organizations. Key themes include:
- State of the art in-space construction
- Technologies for managing and removing debris
- Military and government requirements
- Commercializing new technologies and space funding
- High-performance space power components, management and distribution
“Space Tech Expo and Conference 2016 brought together everyone I needed to see. A perfect mix of technology, visionaries and energy”
Mike Carey, CEO, AAC Microtec North America Inc
The initial agenda will be announced soon. For further information contact [email protected].
- An unrivaled opportunity to source the latest products, systems and engineering services
- Stay up to date with market trends, requirements and cutting-edge supplier innovations
- Expand your knowledge and gain solutions to your applications at the free technical sessions on the show floor
- Grow your professional network and share knowledge with experts and key players in the space industry
- Relax and network with new business contacts at the evening drinks receptions