NEW BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
Industry interest in emerging spacecraft technologies is at an all-time high. The time is now to capitalize on the new market era of expanded private-sector applications and opportunities.
SPACE TECH CONFERENCE 2013
A highly technical free-to-attend three-day conference program brings together scientists, engineers, C-level executives, government representatives, policy makers, space agencies, military, venture capitalists and entrepreneurs to debate the key challenges and opportunities in civil and commercial space.
SATELLITE & SPACE SUMMIT 2013
The Satellite & Space Summit runs in the heart of the exhibition hall, bringing three days of free-to-attend interactive discussions, expert-led case studies and networking opportunities. Issues examined include the state of the global satellite industry, the future of satellite technology, launch services, and trends in the military satellite market.
FULLY INTEGRATED EXHIBITION HALL
Covering satellite systems, launch vehicle and spacecraft design, engineering, testing, and all facets of the manufacturing supply chain, the exhibition will help your company to effectively reach a highly targeted audience with a pre-established and growing need for your company’s technology and service offerings.
GLOBAL MEDIA PRESENCE
The public thirst for knowledge about spacecraft technology and next-generation industry trends is at an all-time high. As such, Space Tech Expo is actively engaging the world media for press conferences and ongoing media coverage.
MARKETING AND SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Through utilization of the right mix of print, electronic, and new media channels, a dedicated team is responsible for the development and implementation of a comprehensive marketing campaign to ensure that your company and brand presence are effectively promoted from the time of engagement through post-show follow-ups. View available options.
Structured networking and organized social activities are built directly into the event to ensure maximum interaction between technical conference delegates, invited guests, exhibitors, and attendees.
- Spacecraft and Satellite engineers
- Buyers, Supply Chain and Procurement Specialists
- Design and R&D engineers
- Test and Measurement engineers
- Mechanical and Manufacturing engineers
- Program and Project Managers
- Director, VP and C-Level representatives
- Spacecraft, Satellite, Launch Vehicle manufacturers / operators
- Satellite Service providers
- Spacecraft Subsystems manufacturers
- Engineering services
- Government and Federal representatives
- Materials and Process engineers
- Systems and Software engineers
- Electrical engineers
- Applications, Tooling and Instrumentation engineers
- Aerospace engineers
- Principle engineers and Engineering managers
- Quality Control managers
- Academics and students
- Space agencies
- Business development
- Field Sales and Product engineers