Space Tech Expo 2023 – Call for Papers open!
The Space Tech Expo team is excited to announce that the call for papers for the free-to-attend 2023 Conference is now open.
We are currently developing the free-to-attend conference agenda and welcome your input into our research. We are inviting you to submit your own talk proposals. Please feel free to submit a form if you are interested in participating in a panel discussion or have any ideas for innovative session formats. You can submit your paper until midnight PST Monday December 19, 2022.
The 2023 conference will cover a variety of topics, including but not limited to:
The status of the space industry in 2023
- Supply chain challenges and impact on commercial, civil and national security missions
- International collaboration and regulation
- Downstream application innovation (communications, Earth observation etc)
- Diversity, equity & inclusion
Manufacturing and operational technologies
- 3D Printing / Additive manufacturing
- Artificial intelligence
- Automation (production / other)
- Onboard data processing
- Cyber security
LEO to lunar and beyond
- Debris: regulation and innovation
- Return to the Moon: challenges, innovations and opportunities
- Launch system development
- Satellite system innovation
- Propulsion technology
- Laser communication
Components and materials
- Material innovation
- Electronics and electrical systems
- Testing services
- Design and engineering services
- Data analysis
How to apply to speak:
If you would like to submit an abstract you can do so using our online form below. The deadline for proposals is Monday December 19, 2022 and we will endeavour to review all submissions within 6-8 weeks.
Please ensure that you have read the selection criteria and that you are aware of the deadlines.
Deadlines & Selection Criteria
- Speaking slots are allocated on merit and relevance to the topics on the agenda
- Commercial presentations – such as product or company reviews – will not be accepted
- There are no registration fees to take up this opportunity
- Speaking slot timings and formats will be finalized as the program is completed, depending on the subject matter to be addressed.
- The deadline for submissions is Monday December 19, 2022. We will endeavor to review all submissions within 6-8 weeks after the deadline
Submissions will be evaluated in terms of:
- Importance of topic to conference attendees
- Inclusion of an end user as either lead or co-presenter
- Objective, educational, non-commercial content
- Clearly defined benefits for attendees
- Knowledge and experience of the speakers(s)
For any questions please contact:
Nicole Heins – Senior Conference Producer
Europe: +44 1273 916 264 (United Kingdom)
Toll free: +1 855 436 8683 (USA)