Spring Webinar Series
Welcome to our Spring webinar series where we will be joined by a variety of expert speakers to discuss the hot topics currently facing the space industry. All webinars can be registered for and will be available to watch on-demand below.
Striking a balance between commercial-off-the-shelf and custom-made space grade components
Tuesday March 23, 2021 // 9:00AM PST / 12:00PM EST / 4:00PM GMT
- How to implement faster development and delivery times to meet schedules for commercial, civil and military customers?
- How to find consensus between (COTS) component performance vs manufacturing cost?
- How to reduce the lead time of parts and what role does smart manufacturing take in this process?
- How to best source lower-cost rapid prototyping solutions for creating spacecraft design models and for test-models of spacecraft components and subassembly parts?
- Moderator: Robert (Sam) Wilson - Space and Nuclear Policy Analyst, Center for Space Policy & Strategy, Aerospace Corporation
- Chris Winslett - Program Director, SDA Transport Layer, Lockheed Martin
- Jack Mawson - US Sales Director, Sensonor
More sessions and details to be added soon!
Source solutions from hundreds of leading supply chain partners, access technical guides and leaflets, make direct contact and organise meetings and calls