A variety of expert speakers discussed the hot topics currently facing the space industry. All webinars can be registered for and are available to watch on-demand below.
Striking a balance between commercial-off-the-shelf and custom-made space grade components
Tuesday March 23, 2021 // 9:00AM PST / 12:00PM EST / 4:00PM GMT
- How to implement faster development and delivery times to meet schedules for commercial, civil and military customers?
- How to find consensus between (COTS) component performance vs manufacturing cost?
- How to reduce the lead time of parts and what role does smart manufacturing take in this process?
- How to best source lower-cost rapid prototyping solutions for creating spacecraft design models and for test-models of spacecraft components and subassembly parts?
- Moderator: Robert (Sam) Wilson - Space and Nuclear Policy Analyst, Center for Space Policy & Strategy, Aerospace Corporation
- Chris Winslett - Program Director, SDA Transport Layer, Lockheed Martin
- Jack Mawson - US Sales Director, Sensonor
Our sister show Space Tech Expo Europe ran a Winter Webinar Series, you can view all of the sessions on the link below...