Conference Overview 2017
Space Tech Conference returned to Pasadena in 2017 with an insight-packed three-day agenda that helped commercial, military, government and academic organizations navigate the opportunities and challenges of doing business in an increasingly complex landscape.
Through keynotes, panels and audience-interactive discussion sessions, the conference examined questions and issues including:
- Implementing 'Space Enterprise Vision' - adapting a new era in Air Force space requirements
- New space and old space - how will incumbents and start up's work together co-operating instead of competing?
- Commercial, government and military collaboration in future space
- Space funding and new space finance
- How do you accelerate from being a start up to a real market player?
- Improving US commercial space competitiveness - increasing space exports
- Small launch vehicles - addressing the bottleneck of getting into space
- Space traffic management/ space situational awareness - managing congested space and assuring safety
- Scaling operations and manufacturing capabilities to support growth of mega constellations
Attendees were able to:
- Learn about the latest advancements in space technology
- Discover the unique benefits that space technology has to offer across engineering and manufacturing
- Gain new ideas and hear about the new trends in the market
- Relax and network with like-minded professionals at the evening drinks reception
Initial agenda for Space Tech Expo 2018 to be announced Spring 2018
***Disclaimer: Smarter Shows reserves the right to amend speakers, topics and scheduling at any time. This website is updated regularly to reflect such changes.
“ For us, what's nice about this conference as apposed to others is it's a little more technical and engineering focused and so we find the conversations are focused on the product”
“The diversity of the panel really did provide insight on the different ways we could reduce cost and provide and architecture into the future that could be resilient and affordable”
““I thought the panel went really well, we had a diverse set of participants from government, associationsm legal fields and I gave an industry perspective from Ball Aerospace's position”
Pasadena Convention Center
East Green Street
Tuesday May 22, 2018: 8.30am – 5:00pm
Wednesday, May 23, 2018: 8.30am – 5:00pm
Thursday, May 24, 2018: 8:30am - 3:00pm
For event enquiries, email [email protected]
or call +44 1273 916 300 (Europe) +1 855 436 8683 (US & Canada)