Space Tech Conference - free to attend in 2020!
America's meeting place for Space Technology
The conference at Space Tech Expo is back! For the first time in its history, the conference will be completely free for all attendees. Join us on May 19-20 in Long Beach, CA, to learn, hear and see the latest technological developments for the space industry: from manufacturing to integration, alongside 250+ exhibitors on the trade floor.
Space Tech Expo 2020 will highlight the latest in manufacturing for space, and will focus on optimisation through various technologies, including a masterclass on the new ways of manufacturing such as the challenges and opportunities of implementing industry 4.0 technologies on the manufacturing floor and into the space supply chain.
What will you gain from attending the Space Tech Conference 2020:
- A closer look on the new private and public partnerships in the industry, from a gov / mil, civil and commercial point of view
- An understanding of changes in the launch systems and satellite industries as well as the latest developments regarding low-Earth orbit (LEO) commercialization and beyond
- An update on challenges and developments regarding space system technology such as autonomous systems and advanced propulsion systems
- An introduction and masterclass on the new ways of manufacturing: the challenges and opportunities of implementing industry 4.0 technologies on the manufacturing floor and into the space supply chain
Why you should attend the conference:
- Learn about the latest innovations on technology development to speed up time to market, improve efficiency and reduce cost on the manufacturing of space (sub)systems
- Find solutions from 250+ manufacturers and service providers
- Access 250+ exhibitors from across the space supply chain, in one place and connect with the right specialist suppliers to meet your technology objectives
- Attend panels and interactive seminar sessions, as well as the roundtable 360 Sessions to deepen your knowledge and get the conversation going
- Hear global perspectives from industry experts
- Expand your industry knowledge with all our free-to-attend sessions
- Network with peers
- Gain a competitive advantage with unlimited networking opportunities, allowing you to make business connections with new customers and suppliers